Archive for September, 2011
To better serve you, our customers, we at Lighthouse Automotive have embarked on a significant expansion project.
What: 3-Phase Building Plan
1. Close Bauman street and expand parking.
2. Add new service facility.
3. Remodel old building with new GM requirements.
1. Ran out of room.
2. To meet GM franchise requirements.
3. GM is paying for a significant portion of this project.
We appreciate your patience as we work through this process. Our goal is that at the end of this project, we will be better equipped to serve you. We daily strive to take care of all your automobile sales and service needs in a fair and professional manner.
We are thankful for each and every one of you.
If you have any questions about our project, please don’t hesitate to call or email.
Come one, Come all. Rain or shine, we will have a good time at Lighthouse this weekend! Plenty of under tent seating, great food, and great fellowship! Hope to see you there!